Tell us about the most interesting part of your ECE experience, and we’ll send you a featured ECE merchandise item! Submit your story and email below and we’ll get in touch with your prize.
Do you have an interesting project, job, or initiative? Want to discuss your experience at ECE or your outlook on engineering? Has your ECE degree taken you somewhere unexpected?
Create an article with us! We want to hear from ECE undergraduates, graduates, alumni, and faculty. We publish interviews and articles about the different aspects of the ECE experience. Find our most recent stories here.
We feature our stories on our site, and promote them on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and our newsletter.
Why share your story:
We want to highlight the experiences, perspectives, and ideas of the people at ECE, to show off how diverse and exciting our department is.
Your story can help us:
- Inform potential students about what the ECE experience is like and what an ECE degree can bring you.
- Show the UBC community and greater industry the fascinating research ECE does.
- Build community by increasing awareness and connections between different groups at ECE.
- Showcase the incredible variety of people, projects, and research at ECE.
Publishing an article with us can help you:
- Draw attention to your work.
- Publicize your project for a wider audience.
- Attract students, faculty, or even potential industry contacts.
- Create awareness about you and your work and experience in the ECE community and build connections.
If you’re from ECE, we’d love to hear from you.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.