Engineering practices for the development of non-trivial software-intensive systems including specification, software design, implementation, verification and validation. Iterative development. Recognized standards, guidelines and models.
- Overview of Software Engineering
- Software Process
- Agile Software Development
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Modeling and Analysis
- Software Architecture
- Software Construction
- Software Quality and Testing
- Software Management
- Software Evolution and Maintenance
- Advanced Software Engineering Topics
Software Engineering (9th ed.), Sommerville, 2011, Pearson Education
Credit will only be given for one of CPSC 310 or CPEN 321.
|CPEN 221 – Principles of Software Construction|
|CPSC 261 – Basics of Computer Systems|