Electrical Engineering Seminar and Special Problems – ADV MCH LNG TL
This is an applied course on Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning covering:
1. Clustering and dimensionality reduction algorithms.
2. Classification and regression algorithms.
3. Introduction to deep learning.
4. Deep learning in computer vision and time series.
5. Advanced machine learning algorithms.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
• Recognize machine learning problems in their domain of interest.
• Formulate a corresponding ML problem and solve it with appropriate tools.
• Use Python and Jupyter notebooks to solve machine learning problems;
Instructor Matthew Yedlin