BSc (London, UK), MS and PhD (Stanford, USA), PEng
Office: KAIS 4102
Phone: (604) 822-2866
Cyril Leung is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at UBC. He received a BSc (first-class honours) degree from Imperial College, London and his MS and PhD degrees in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University in California.
He has been an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the Department of Systems Engineering and Computing Science, Carleton University. He served as Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Studies in the Faculty of Applied Science from 2008 to 2011. His current research interests are in wireless communications systems, data security and technologies to support active independent living for the elderly.
- EECE 566 – Information Theory
- ELEC 431 – Communication Systems
- EECE 571D – Digital Communication Systems
- EECE 571F – Electrical Engineering Seminar and Special Problems – RF INTGRTD CIRCT
- EECE 571K – Cryptography and Communication Network Security
- EECE 571Y – Information Theory