BSc (Sharif University of Technology, Iran), MSc and PhD (University of Toronto, Canada)
Office: KAIS 4032
Phone: (604) 827-5218
Fax: (604) 822-5949
Shahriar Mirabbasi has been a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at UBC since 2002. He received his BSc in Electrical Engineering from Sharif University of Technology in 1990, and his MASc and PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto in 1997 and 2002, respectively.
Dr. Mirabbasi and his team’s research interests include analog, mixed-signal, and RF integrated circuit and system design for wireless and wireline data communication, data converter, sensor interface, and biomedical applications.
Analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems design, integrated circuit design with an emphasis on high-speed data communication and signal processing applications.
- Biomedical Technologies
- Communication Systems
- Emerging Micro/Nano Technologies
- Computer and Software Systems
- System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Microsystems and Nanotechnology (MiNa)
- Biomedical and Multimedia Signal Processing
- ELEC 201 – Circuit Analysis I
- ELEC 204 – Linear Circuits
- ELEC 401 – Analog CMOS Integrated Circuit Design
- EECE 571Z – CMOS Design for Optoelectronics Applications
- EECE 571C – Electrical Engineering Seminar and Special Problems – CMOS DSGN APPS
- ELEC 501 – Analog Integrated Circuit Design